I’m Ruben Verborgh, researcher and
professor of Semantic Web technology.
These slides do not only include the truth,
they also include my personal opinion.
Opinions are marked with the
- The Web was invented in 1990.
- Ted Nelson finds the Web rather limited.
- The Web is the best invention of the past 30 years.
Always know which is which.
- You are free to reproduce my opinion (with arguments),
- or state one of your own (with arguments).
This module uses open webslides.
You can discuss and edit anything.
The slides are online
and on GitHub
See a mistake?
Have a question or suggestion?
Know a nice example?
The more you participate,
the more you’ll learn.
Think along, speak up,
don’t hesitate to prove me wrong.
- I’m especially happy to discuss opinions.
Without further ado, let’s start
with an overview of the Web
(and the course).